Las Vegas Urban League
Nevada Public Computer Centers Administrative Offices
930 West Owens Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
Join Us On
Find the center closest to you
Join now!! It's free and easy!
*Based on Availability
The mission of the Nevada Public Computer Centers is to serve the community by providing resources and inspiring discovery.
The program currently operates 29 free Nevada Public Computer Centers in Clark County. The vision of Nevada Public Computer Centers is to connect people, information and resources to change lives and achieve lasting impact.
Learning how to use computers and the Internet will improve your life.
Check out Nevada Public Computer Centers in your community today!
We'll help you get more information much faster to:
• Apply for jobs right from your desk top
• Check status of your job applications online
• Get your food handler click on your language to see the FAQ sheet English or Spanish
• Faster job training online
• Take "How To" computer courses to build your skills
• Help your kids with their homework assignments
• Advance your career with online classes
• Communicate faster with email
• Instant savings with online coupons
• Save time and postage by paying bills online
• Apply for college scholarships
• Comparison shopping - Coupons - better deals = savings
• Stay connected to family and friends
• Advance your life with technology
The Las Vegas Urban League is the recipient of a Broadband Technology Opportunities Program grant totaling $4.68 million, which is funded by The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
As a result, a total of 31 Nevada Public Computer Centers are now open.
Free computer and internet access, free computer classes (beginning to advanced), job readiness, résumé workshops, assistance with obtaining a Food Handler card, and various seminars.
Microsoft Office, Job Search, and Résumé Writing classes, etc.
English and Spanish.
The program is open to the public.
In Las Vegas and Henderson.
Most sites are open Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM. Some sites are even open on Saturday.
All services are FREE.
Yes. Instructors offer one-on-one help with job searching and filling out online applications.
(702) 608-5245 or firstname.lastname@example.org